Thursday, April 29, 2010

Making Changes For a New Tomorrow


I have changed some associations and made some new updates to my personal blog. As some of you may or may not know, I am no longer a staff member at SFX-360. Sorry, no juicy gossip story or Behind the Music type of break-up. As you can probably guess, my family and career take up a significant portion of my time. It boiled down to not having the kind of time I wanted to dedicate to the site. I have a tremendous amount of respect for the SFX-360 crew and I did not want to short change them by simply tagging along for the ride. They have a good thing going there and many more good things to come. If you haven't already been there, check them out over at www.SFX-360.com. Thanks again to Ross and Julie Furman for the opportunity to write for their site. I have met some wonderful people during my short time with the SFX crew.

So that leads to the direction of this, my personal blog. The main focus of my blog will now be opinion and editorial pieces relating to the shooter genre. Shooters are my first love and what I spend the majority of my time playing, so I figured why not make that my focus. Instead of breaking my neck trying to compete with all the news and review sites out there, this will allow me to write at my own pace about the topics of my choosing. On occasion, I will jump into other genres.

As always, I welcome any and all feedback. See you online!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes a self-evaluation is a good thing, keep doing what you enjoy and eventually it will work out the way you want it.
    Holler my way if you ever want to get the audio version running.

    ReplyDelete